FSC 1925: Special Service VesselsThe following documents are a part of this series:
- MIL-C-52536 - Conversion of Landing Craft, Mechanized (LCM-6), To a Fire and Salvage Vessel
- MIL-P-14088 - Preservation and Packaging for Long-Term Storage of Tug,Harbor,Diesel,600 Hp,Steel,65-Foot,Design 3004.
- MIL-STD-2040 - Tug Requirements for Handling U.S. Navy Ships
- MIL-T-10774 - Tug, Harbor, Diesel, 200 Hp, Steel 45 Ft. Design 320
- MIL-T-10862 - Tug, Harbor, Diesel, 1200 H.P., Steel, 100 Ft. Design 3006.
- MIL-T-10920 - Tug Harbor, Diesel, 600 Hp Steel 65 Foot Design 3004
- MIL-T-14089 - Tub, Harbor, Diesel, 200 Hp, Steel, 45 Ft, Design 320, Preservation and Packaging, Long-Term Storage.
- MIL-T-52657 - Tug, Warping, Submarine Pipeline (No Superseding Document)