Document Center List of Standards on Metrology And Measurement. Physical Phenomena
ICS Code 17Return to ICS Index.
Down to Level 2:
- 17.020 (Metrology and measurement in general Including measuring instruments in general, preferred numbers, standard measures, general aspects of reference materials, etc. Quantities and units, see 01.060 Chemical reference materials, see 71.040.30)
- 17.040 (Linear and angular measurements Including Geometrical Product Specification (GPS))
- 17.060 (Measurement of volume, mass, density, viscosity Including measuring instruments Volumetric measurements of petroleum products and natural gas, see 75.180.30)
- 17.080 (Measurement of time, velocity, acceleration, angular velocity Including measuring instruments Time-measuring instruments, see 39.040)
- 17.100 (Measurement of force, weight and pressure Including measuring and weighing instruments)
- 17.120 (Measurement of fluid flow Including measuring instruments and installations)
- 17.140 (Acoustics and acoustic measurements Including measuring instruments and testing equipment Noise with respect to human beings, see 13.140 Acoustics in building, see 91.120.20)
- 17.160 (Vibrations, shock and vibration measurements Including measuring instruments and installations Vibration and shock with respect to human beings, see 13.160 Balancing and balancing machines, see 21.120.40 Vibration protection of buildings, see 91.120.25)
- 17.180 (Optics and optical measurements)
- 17.200 (Thermodynamics and temperature measurements)
- 17.220 (Electricity. Magnetism. Electrical and magnetic measurements)
- 17.240 (Radiation measurements Including dosimetry Radiation protection, see 13.280)
There are no standards available at this ICS Level.