Document Center List of Standards on Sugar And Sugar Products Including Molasses, Sweets, Sugar Confectionary, Honey, Etc.
ICS Code 67.180.10Return to ICS Index.
Up to Level 2:
The following documents are a part of this series:
- BS-EN-1377 - Foodstuffs. Determination of acesulfame K in table top sweetener preparations. Spectrometric method
- BS-ISO-12824 - Royal jelly. Specifications
- DIN-10751-3 - Analysis of honey - Determination of the content of hydroxymethylfurfural - Part 3: High performance liquid chromatographic method
- DIN-10754 - Analysis of honey - Determination of proline content
- DIN-10760 - Analysis of honey - Determination of the relative frequency of pollen
- DIN-10762 - Analysis of honey - Determination of ethanol content - Enzymatic method
- DIN-10763 - Analysis of honey - Determination of glycerol content - Enzymatic method
- SS-EN-12824 - Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Horizontal method for the detection of Salmonella (ISO 6579:1993 modified)
- SS-EN-15911 - Foodstuffs - Simultaneous determination of nine sweeteners by high performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light scattering detection
- SS-EN-ISO-1666 - Starch - Determination of moisture content - Oven-drying method (ISO 1666:1996)
- SS-EN-ISO-1741 - Dextrose - Determination of loss in mass on drying - Vacuum oven method (ISO 1741:1980)