IEC-60364-7-702 › Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 7-702: Requirements for special installations or locations - Swimming pools and fountains
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 60364-7-702:2010 applies to electrical installations of:
- basins of swimming pools and paddling pools and their surrounding zones;
- areas in natural waters, lakes in gravel pits and coastal and similar areas, specially intended to be occupied by persons for swimming, paddling and similar purposes, and their surrounding zones. Such areas in natural waters, lakes in gravel pits and coastal and similar areas, are considered as swimming pools;
- basins of fountains and their surrounding zones.
For swimming pools for medical use, special requirements may apply. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 1997 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes with respect to the previous edition are as follows:
- the scope has been improved, including natural areas in natural waters;
- the description of zones has been improved;
- all figures have been updated.
To find similar documents by classification:
29.020 (Electrical engineering in general Including voltages, general electrical terminology, electrical documentation, electrical tables, safety, fire hazard testing, etc. Electrical diagrams and charts, see 01.100.25 Electrical power stations, see 27.100 Electromagnetic compatibility, see 33.100)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 60364-7-702 Ed. 3.0 b:2010
May 1, 2010