IEC-60364-7-704 › Low-voltage electrical installations - Part 7-704: Requirements for special installations or locations - Construction and demolition site installations
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 60364-7-7-704:2017(E) lays down requirements which apply to installations for construction and demolition sites for use during the period of the construction or demolition work which are intended to be taken out of service upon completion of the works. Examples include the following:
- construction work of new buildings;
- repair, alteration, extension or demolition of existing buildings or parts of existing buildings;
- engineering works;
- work of similar nature. The requirements apply to fixed or moveable installations. This new edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- clarification of the scope;
- clarification of compliance with standards;
- clarification of devices for isolation.
To find similar documents by classification:
29.020 (Electrical engineering in general Including voltages, general electrical terminology, electrical documentation, electrical tables, safety, fire hazard testing, etc. Electrical diagrams and charts, see 01.100.25 Electrical power stations, see 27.100 Electromagnetic compatibility, see 33.100)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 60364-7-704 Ed. 3.0 en:2017
March 1, 2017