IEC-61158-4-2 › Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 4-2: Data-link layer protocol specification - Type 2 elements
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 61158-4-2:2014 specifies procedures for the timely transfer of data and control information from one data-link user entity to a peer user entity, and among the data-link entities forming the distributed data-link service provider and the structure of the fieldbus DLPDUs used for the transfer of data and control information by the protocol of this standard, and their representation as physical interface data units. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2010 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes are:
- Addition of conventions in 3.6;
- Updates of ControlNet object in 7.2;
- Addition of missing V/NV attribute characteristic in 7.5, 7.6, 7.7;
- Extensions and clarifications of TCP/IP interface object in 7.5;
- Extensions and clarifications of Ethernet Link object in 7.6;
- Extensions and clarifications of CCO object in 7.8;
- Extensions and updates of DLR object in 7.9;
- Updates of QoS object in 7.10;
- Addition of Port object in 7.11;
- Updates to DL state machines in 8.1 and 9.2;
- Extensions and updates of DLR protocol in Clause 10;
- Update of indicator behavior in A.2.2 and A.2.3.
To find similar documents by classification:
35.110 (Networking Including local area networks (LAN), metropolitan area networks (MAN), wide area networks (WAN), etc. Private Integrated Services Network (PISN), see 33.040.35 Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), see 33.080)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 61158-4-2 Ed. 3.0 b:2014
Aug. 15, 2014