IEC-61158-5-2 › Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 5-2: Application layer service definition - Type 2 elements
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 61158-5-2:2014 defines the services provided to the FAL user at the boundary between the user and the application layer of the fieldbus reference model, and Systems Management at the boundary between the application layer and Systems Management of the fieldbus reference model. This standard specifies the structure and services of the Type 2 fieldbus application layer, in conformance with the OSI Basic Reference Model (ISO/IEC 7498-1) and the OSI application layer structure (ISO/IEC 9545). This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2010 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes are:
- Updates of definitions used by the Time Sync ASE;
- Corrections to numbering of services in 6.2;
- Addition of "member" and object specific services in 22.214.171.124.1, 126.96.36.199.3, 188.8.131.52.1, 184.108.40.206.20 to 220.127.116.11.23, 18.104.22.168.28, and 6.5;
- Updates of Identity ASE in 22.214.171.124.2;
- Updates of Assembly ASE in 126.96.36.199.3;
- Updates of Message Router ASE in 188.8.131.52.4;
- Updates of Time Sync ASE in 184.108.40.206.6;
- Updates of FAL service status codes in 220.127.116.11.3;
- Miscellaneous clarifications of FAL services in 18.104.22.168.4 to 22.214.171.124.19;
- Updates of Connection Manager ASE in 6.2.2;
- Updates of Connection ASE in 6.2.3;
- Removal of obsolete transport classes 4 to 6 in 6.3.1, 6.3.3 and 6.4;
- Miscellaneous editorial corrections.
To find similar documents by classification:
35.110 (Networking Including local area networks (LAN), metropolitan area networks (MAN), wide area networks (WAN), etc. Private Integrated Services Network (PISN), see 33.040.35 Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), see 33.080)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 61158-5-2 Ed. 3.0 b:2014
Aug. 8, 2014