IEC-61747-40-1 › Liquid crystal display devices - Part 40-1: Mechanical testing of display cover glass for mobile devices - Guidelines
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 61747-40-1:2019 is available as IEC 61747-40-1:2019 RLV which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.
IEC 61747-40-1:2019 provides mechanical performance testing guidelines for cover glass used in electronic flat panel displays in mobile devices. This document focuses on key mechanical testing performance parameters and covers mainly strength and damage resistance attributes. The test methods focus on the cover glass level testing only. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- withdrawal of test methods unsuitable for mobile display cover,
- revision of test methods based on newly developed market relevance,
- addition of test method for abraded strength,
- addition of explanations about the relevance between the test methods and the fracture mode, and
- revision of terms and definitions.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 61747-40-1 Ed. 2.0 en:2019
April 1, 2019