ISO-10303-109 › Industrial automation systems and integration - Product data representation and exchange - Part 109: Integrated application resource: Kinematic and geometric constraints for assembly models
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
Included in this current edition are the following subparts:
1ST EDITION CORRIGENDUM 1 - Dec. 1, 2010
1ST EDITION CORRIGENDUM 2 - July 1, 2014
ISO 10303-109:2004 specifies the resource constructs for the representation of detailed geometric relationships between constituents of an assembly model including geometric constraints between constituents.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- association of shape aspect relationship with its representation;
- association of instanced assembly feature relationship with its representation;
- representation of detailed geometric information of instanced assembly feature relationship at the geometric_representation_item level in terms of elements such as assembly geometric constraints, kinematics pair and kinematics path;
- representation of the fixed constituent which plays the anchor role in the assembly model.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 10303-109:2004:
- product structure configurations of assemblies and their constituents;
- tolerance information.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Dec. 1, 2004
ISO/TC 184/SC 4