ISO-11071-1 › Comparison of worldwide lift safety standards - Part 1: Electric lifts (elevators)
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/TR 11071-1:2004 consists of a comparison of the requirements of selected topics as covered by the following worldwide safety standards (excluding regional or national deviations):
- CEN - European Standard EN 81-1:1998, Safety rules for the construction and installation of lifts - Part 1: Electric lifts;
- ASME A17.1-2000 and CSA B44-00, Safety Code for elevators and escalators;
- Building Standard Law of Japan - Enforcement order - Section 2, Elevator equipment, Articles 129-3 to 129-13, as well as year 2000 Ministry of Construction notices:
- Nos. 1413 up to and including 1418;
- Nos. 1423, 1424, 1428 and 1429;
- No. 1597;
- AS1735.1-2001, Lifts, escalators and moving walks - Part 1: General requirements, andAS1735.2-2001, Lifts, escalators and moving walks - Part 2: Passenger and goods lifts - Electric.
The Technical Report applies to electric traction lifts only, although some sections may also be applicable to positive drive lifts suspended by rope or chain.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
July 15, 2004