ISO-13399-311 › Cutting tool data representation and exchange - Part 311: Creation and exchange of 3D models - Solid reamers
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/TS 13399-311:2016 specifies a concept for the design of tool items, for all kinds of solid reamers, together with the usage of the related properties and domains of values.
ISO/TS 13399-311:2016 specifies a common way of design simplified models that contain the following:
- definitions and identifications of the design features of solid reamers, with an association to the used properties;
- definitions and identifications of the internal structure of the 3D model that represents the features and the properties of solid reamers.
The following are outside the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399:
- applications where these standard data may be stored or referenced;
- concept of 3D models for cutting tools;
- concept of 3D models for cutting items;
- concept of 3D models for other tool items not being described in the scope of this part of ISO/TS 13399;
- concept of 3D models for adaptive items;
- concept of 3D models for assembly items and auxiliary items.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
March 1, 2016