ISO-14644-4 › Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments -- Part 4: Design, construction and start-up
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
This part of ISO 14644 specifies requirements for the design and construction of cleanroom installations but does not prescribe specific technological or contractual means to meet these requirements. It is intended for use by purchasers, suppliers and designers of cleanroom installations and provides a checklist of important parameters of performance. Construction guidance is provided, including requirements for start-up and qualification. Basic elements of design and construction needed to ensure continued satisfactory operation are identified through the consideration of relevant aspects of operation and maintenance.
Application of this part of ISO 14644 is restricted in the following:
- user requirements are represented by purchaser or specifier;
- specific processes to be accommodated in the cleanroom installation are not specified;
- fire and safety regulations are not considered specifically; the appropriate national and local requirements should be respected;
- process media and utility services are only considered with respect to their routing between and in the different zones of cleanliness;
- regarding initial operation and maintenance, only cleanroom construction-specific requirements are considered.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Customers who bought this document also bought:ASTM-D4169
Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems
Standard Test Method for Seal Strength of Flexible Barrier Materials
Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes
April 1, 2001
ISO TC 209/WG 4