ISO-14644-9 › Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments - Part 9: Classification of surface cleanliness by particle concentration
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 14644-9:2012 establishes the classification of cleanliness levels on solid surfaces by particle concentration in cleanrooms and associated controlled environment applications. Recommendations on testing and measuring methods, as well as information about surface characteristics are also given
ISO 14644-9:2012 applies to all solid surfaces in cleanrooms and associated controlled environments such as walls, ceilings, floors, working environments, tools, equipment and products. The surface particle cleanliness (SPC) classification is limited to particles between 0,05 µm and 500 µm.
The following issues are not considered:
- requirements for the cleanliness and suitability of surfaces for specific processes;
- procedures for the cleaning of surfaces;
- material characteristics;
- references to interactive bonding forces or generation processes that are usually time-dependent and process-dependent;
- selection and use of statistical methods for classification and testing;
- other characteristics of particles, such as electrostatic charge, ionic charges, microbiological state, etc.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Customers who bought this document also bought:ASTM-D4169
Standard Practice for Performance Testing of Shipping Containers and Systems
Standard Specification for General Requirements for Flat-Rolled Stainless and Heat-Resisting Steel Plate, Sheet, and Strip
Medical Devices Regulations (Canada)
Aug. 15, 2012