ISO-15099 › Thermal performance of windows, doors and shading devices - Detailed calculations
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 15099:2003 specifies detailed calculation procedures for determining the thermal and optical transmission properties (e.g., thermal transmittance, total solar energy transmittance) of window and door systems based on the most up-to-date algorithms and methods, and the relevant solar and thermal properties of all components.
Products covered by ISO 15099:2003 include windows and doors incorporating:
- single and multiple glazed fenestration products with or without solar reflective, low-emissivity coatings and suspended plastic films;
- glazing systems with pane spacing of any width containing gases or mixtures of gases;
- metallic or non-metallic spacers;
- frames of any material and design;
- fenestration products tilted at any angle;
- shading devices;
- projecting products.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Nov. 15, 2003