ISO-15638-1 › Intelligent transport systems - Framework for collaborative Telematics Applications for Regulated commercial freight Vehicles (TARV) - Part 1: Framework and architecture
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 15638-1:2012 provides the following for cooperative telematics applications for regulated commercial freight vehicles:
- A framework for the provision of cooperative telematics application services for regulated commercial freight vehicles;
- A description of the concept of operation, regulatory aspects and options and the role models;
- A conceptual architecture using an on-board platform and wireless communications to a regulator or his agent;
- References for the key documents on which the architecture is based;
- Details of the architecture of the facilities layer;
- A taxonomy of the organisation of generic procedures;
- Common terminology for the ISO 15638 family of standards.
ISO 15638-1:2012 is based on a (multiple) service provider oriented approach.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Nov. 15, 2012