ISO-18750 › Intelligent transport systems - Co-operative ITS - Local dynamic map
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
— describes the functionality of a "Local Dynamic Map" (LDM) in the context of the "Bounded Secured Managed Domain" (BSMD);
- — general characteristics of LDM Data Objects (LDM-DOs) that may be stored in an LDM, i.e. information on real objects such as vehicles, road works sections, slow traffic sections, special weather condition sections, etc. which are as a minimum requirement location-referenced and time-referenced;
- — service access point functions providing interfaces in an ITS station (ITS-S) to access an LDM for:
- — secure add, update and delete access for ITS-S application processes;
- — secure read access (query) for ITS-S application processes;
- — secure notifications (upon subscription) to ITS-S application processes;
- — management access:
— secure registration, de-registration and revocation of ITS-S application processes at LDM;
— secure subscription and cancellation of subscriptions of ITS-S application processes;
- — procedures in an LDM considering:
- — means to maintain the content and integrity of the data store;
- — mechanisms supporting several LDMs in a single ITS station unit.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
May 1, 2018