ISO-20121 › Event sustainability management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 20121:2012 specifies requirements for an event sustainability management system for any type of event or event-related activity, and provides guidance on conforming to those requirements.
ISO 20121:2012 is applicable to any organization that wishes to:
- establish, implement, maintain and improve an event sustainability management system;
- ensure that it is in conformity with its stated sustainable development policy;
- demonstrate voluntary conformity with ISO 20121:2012 by
- first party (self-determination and self-declaration),
- second party (confirmation of conformance by parties having an interest in the organization, such as clients, or by other persons on their behalf), or
- an independent third party (e.g. a certification body).
ISO 20121:2012 has been designed to address the management of improved sustainability throughout the entire event management cycle.
To find similar documents by classification:
03.100.70 (Management systems Standards included in this sub-group shall also be included in other groups and/or sub-groups according to their subject Including environmental management systems (EMS), road traffic management systems, energy management systems, health care management systems, etc.)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
June 15, 2012