ISO-22664 › Historical Revision Information
Space data and information transfer systems - TC (telecommand) space data link protocol
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 22664:2013 specifies the telecommand (TC) space data link protocol. This protocol is a data link layer protocol (as defined in ISO/IEC 7498-1) intended for use over ground-to-space or space-to-space communications links by space missions.
ISO 22664:2013 defines the TC space data link protocol in terms of
- the services provided to the users of this protocol,
- the protocol data units employed by the protocol, and
- the procedures performed by the protocol.
It does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- the implementation of service interfaces within real systems,
- the methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- the management activities required to configure and control the protocol.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
FOR 2ND EDITION AMENDMENT 1 SEE
July 15, 2015
ISO/TC 20/SC 13