ISO-25649-7 › Floating leisure articles for use on and in the water - Part 7: Additional specific safety requirements and test methods for Class E devices
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 25649-7:2017 is applicable for Class E floating leisure articles for use on and in water according to ISO 25649‑1 regardless whether the buoyancy is achieved by inflation or inherent buoyant material.
ISO 25649-7:2017 is applicable with ISO 25649‑1 and ISO 25649‑2.
Class E devices are intended for use in bathing areas or in protected and safe shore zones.
NOTE 1 Typical products forming Class E (see Annex F):
- inflatable boats for rowing or paddling of near oval shape with or without transom;
- canoes and kayaks;
- inflatable boats made from plastic sheets or from reinforced materials;
- motor kit/sail kit as additional option.
NOTE 2 Typical places for application of Class E devices:
- moving from A to B for pleasure purposes;
- staying on the water for relaxing;
- moving from shore to the main boat, transportation of persons and load (tender boat).
To find similar documents by classification:
97.220.40 (Outdoor and water sports equipment Including equipment for mountaineering, football, tennis, swimming, diving, etc. Personal flotation devices (life jackets), see 13.340.70 Small craft, see 47.080)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Aug. 1, 2017