ISO-8336 › Fibre-cement flat sheets - Product specification and test methods
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 8336:2017 specifies methods for the inspection and testing of fibre-cement flat sheets and provides the acceptance conditions for their use in one or more of the following applications:
- external wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal wall and ceiling finishes;
- internal and external backing sheets.
Products covered by this document can be used for other purposes, provided they comply with the appropriate national or international application code or standard.
NOTE 1 ISO 8336:2017 does not apply to sheets for fire protection purposes.
NOTE 2 ISO 8336:2017 does not include calculations for installation design requirements, wind uplift or water proofing of the installed sheets.
NOTE 3 ISO 8336:2017 does not apply to the following products:
- boards of Portland or equivalent cement reinforced with fibrous wood particles;
- fibre-reinforced boards of calcium silicate or cement for thermal insulation or fire protection;
- sheets containing asbestos fibre reinforcement;
- sheets containing steel fibre reinforcement;
- fibre-cement roofing slates.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
June 1, 2017