ISO/IEC-29115 › Information technology - Security techniques - Entity authentication assurance framework
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 29115:2013 provides a framework for managing entity authentication assurance in a given context. In particular, it:
- specifies four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- specifies criteria and guidelines for achieving each of the four levels of entity authentication assurance;
- provides guidance for mapping other authentication assurance schemes to the four LoAs;
- provides guidance for exchanging the results of authentication that are based on the four LoAs; and
- provides guidance concerning controls that should be used to mitigate authentication threats.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
April 1, 2013
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27