ISO/IEC-29341-24-11 › Information technology - UPnP Device Architecture - Part 24-11: Internet gateway device control protocol - Level 2 - Wide area network internet protocol v6 - Firewall control service
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 29341-24-11:2017 specifies the characteristics of the UPnP networked service named WANIPv6FirewallControl, version 1. This service definition is compliant with UPnP Service Architecture 1.0 .
This service supports the management IPv6 firewall pinholes in Internet gateway devices independent of the WAN access type (PPP, DHCP, ?). It also supports access control to restrict operations to authorized control points and users. It enables UPnP control points to:
- create and delete pinholes of limited duration that allow external communication from the WAN side of the gateway to reach devices on the LAN side
- determine operational status of a pinhole
This service does not support:
- retrieving detailed information about pinholes (such as associated external port or remaining lease duration)
- outbound packet filtering
- modification of security policies of a gateway device
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Sept. 1, 2017
ISO/IEC JTC 1