ISO/IEC-30105-1 › Information technology - IT Enabled Services-Business Process Outsourcing (ITES-BPO) lifecycle processes - Part 1: Process reference model (PRM)
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 30105-1:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT-enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT-enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to address IT processes but includes references to them at key touchpoints for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a process reference model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Nov. 15, 2016
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40