ISO/IEC-30105-3 › Information technology - IT Enabled Services-Business Process Outsourcing (ITES-BPO) lifecycle processes - Part 3: Measurement framework (MF) and organization maturity model (OMM)
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 30105-3:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a measurement framework for processes and provide an organization maturity model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services that:
- - conforms to the requirements of ISO/IEC 33003 and ISO/IEC 33004;
- - supports the performance assessment by providing a framework to measure and derive capability and organization maturity levels.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Nov. 15, 2016
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40