Document Center List of Standards on Civil Engineering
ICS Code 93Return to ICS Index.
Down to Level 2:
- 93.010 (Civil engineering in general Construction drawings, see 01.100.30)
- 93.020 (Earthworks. Excavations. Foundation construction. Underground works Including geotechnics Earth-moving machinery, see 53.100)
- 93.025 (External water conveyance systems Including buried and above ground installations Internal water supply systems, see 91.140.60)
- 93.030 (External sewage systems Sewage water disposal and treatment, see 13.060.30 Internal drainage systems, see 91.140.80)
- 93.040 (Bridge construction)
- 93.060 (Tunnel construction)
- 93.080 (Road engineering)
- 93.100 (Construction of railways Including the construction of tramways, funicular railways, cableways, rail traffic control equipment and installations, etc. Rails and railway components, including track, see 45.080 Equipment for railway/cableway construction and maintenance, see 45.120)
- 93.110 (Construction of ropeway Ropeway equipment, see 45.100 Equipment for ropeway construction and maintenance, see 45.120)
- 93.120 (Construction of airports Including air transport control equipment and installations)
- 93.140 (Construction of waterways, ports and dykes Including river embankments, water transport control equipment and installations, etc.)
- 93.160 (Hydraulic construction Hydraulic energy equipment, see 27.140)
There are no standards available at this ICS Level.