IEC-62027 › Preparation of object lists, including parts lists
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
IEC 62027:2011 provides rules and guidelines for the presentation of information in object lists, and specific rules for such documents. It is applicable to object lists such as parts lists, function lists and location lists used in the design and engineering process intended to be supplied with the documentation. This edition includes the following substantial changes with respect to the previous edition:
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1:2009, IEC 62507-1:2010 and IEC/PAS 62569-1:2009;
- the term ""object list"" has been introduced as the generic term, and ""parts list"" used as a specific term for object lists associated with the product structure;
- Annex A of the previous edition has been taken away and partly replaced by 6.2 and a reference to IEC 61355 DB;
- a new Annex A providing guidance on the presentation of subsets of characteristic properties has been introduced;
- a new Annex B providing source definitions and references to used data element types has been introduced;
- the examples in the annexes C, D and E (corresponding to B, C and D in the previous edition) have been provided with comments.
To find similar documents by classification:
29.020 (Electrical engineering in general Including voltages, general electrical terminology, electrical documentation, electrical tables, safety, fire hazard testing, etc. Electrical diagrams and charts, see 01.100.25 Electrical power stations, see 27.100 Electromagnetic compatibility, see 33.100)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
IEC 62027 Ed. 2.0 b:2011
Oct. 1, 2011