ISO-16527 › Health informatics - HL7 Personal Health Record System Functional Model, Release 1 (PHRS FM)
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/HL7 16527 PHR-S FM:2016 defines a standardized model of the functions that may be present in PHR Systems.
This Functional Model is not:
- a messaging specification;
- an implementation specification;
- a conformance specification;
- a specification for the underlying PHR (i.e. the record itself);
- an exercise in creating a definition for a PHR;
- a conformance or conformance testing metric;
- a requirement specification for a single PHR system (see Annex D, Anticipated Uses).
The information exchange enabled by the PHR-S supports the retrieval and population of clinical documents and summaries, minimum data sets, and other input/outputs.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
April 1, 2016