ISO-28001 › Security management systems for the supply chain - Best practices for implementing supply chain security, assessments and plans - Requirements and guidance
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO 28001:2007 provides requirements and guidance for organizations in international supply chains to
- develop and implement supply chain security processes;
- establish and document a minimum level of security within a supply chain(s) or segment of a supply chain;
- assist in meeting the applicable authorized economic operator (AEO) criteria set forth in the World Customs Organization Framework of Standards and conforming national supply chain security programmes.
In addition, ISO 28001:2007 establishes certain documentation requirements that would permit verification.
Users of ISO 28001:2007 will
- define the portion of an international supply chain within which they have established security;
- conduct security assessments on that portion of the supply chain and develop adequate countermeasures;
- develop and implement a supply chain security plan;
- train security personnel in their security related duties.
To find similar documents by classification:
03.100.70 (Management systems Standards included in this sub-group shall also be included in other groups and/or sub-groups according to their subject Including environmental management systems (EMS), road traffic management systems, energy management systems, health care management systems, etc.)
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
Oct. 15, 2007
ISO/TC 8/SC 11