ISO/IEC-15961-1 › Information technology - Radio frequency identification (RFID) for item management: Data protocol - Part 1: Application interface
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 15961-1:2013 focuses on the abstract interface between an application and the data processor, and includes the specification and definition of application commands and responses. It allows data and commands to be specified in a standardized way, independent of the particular air interface of ISO/IEC 18000.
- provides guidelines on how data shall be presented as objects;
- defines the structure of Object Identifiers, based on ISO/IEC 9834-1;
- specifies the commands that are supported for transferring data between an application and the radio frequency identification (RFID) tag;
- specifies the responses that are supported for transferring data between the RFID tag and the application;
- does not specify any required transfer syntax with ISO/IEC 15962, but provides the non-normative information to provide backward compatibility with ISO/IEC 15961:2004.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
March 15, 2013
ISO/IEC/JTC 1/SC 31