ISO/IEC-7816-15 › Historical Revision Information
Identification cards - Integrated circuit cards - Part 15: Cryptographic information application
Show Complete Document History
The following bibliographic material is provided to assist you with your purchasing decision:
ISO/IEC 7816-15:2004 specifies a card application. This application contains information on cryptographic functionality. Further, ISO/IEC 7816-15:2004 defines a common syntax (in ASN.1) and format for the cryptographic information and mechanisms to share this information whenever appropriate.
ISO/IEC 7816-15:2004 supports the following capabilities:
- storage of multiple instances of cryptographic information in a card;
- use of the cryptographic information;
- retrieval of the cryptographic information;
- cross-referencing of the cryptographic information with DOs defined in ISO/IEC 7816 when appropriate;
- different authentication mechanisms; and
- multiple cryptographic algorithms.
To find similar documents by classification:
This document comes with our free Notification Service, good for the life of the document.
This document is available in either Paper or PDF format.
FOR 1ST EDITION AMENDMENT 2 SEE
Dec. 15, 2008
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17