Document Center List of Standards on Metallurgy
ICS Code 77Return to ICS Index.
Down to Level 2:
- 77.020 (Production of metals)
- 77.040 (Testing of metals)
- 77.060 (Corrosion of metals Surface treatment and coating, see 25.220)
- 77.080 (Ferrous metals Including classification, designation, sampling, chemical analysis, etc. Dimensions and quality grades of iron and steel products, see 77.140)
- 77.100 (Ferroalloys Including classification, designation, sampling, chemical analysis, etc.)
- 77.120 (Non-ferrous metals Including classification, designation, sampling, chemical analysis, etc. Precious metals for dentistry, see 11.060.10 Precious metals for jewellery, see 39.060 Dimensions and quality grades of non-ferrous metal products, see 77.150)
- 77.140 (Iron and steel products Standards containing quality grades and form of products should be classified in both types of relevant sub-groups Steel products for aerospace construction, see 49.025.10)
- 77.150 (Products of non-ferrous metals Including products of non-ferrous metal alloys Products of non-ferrous metals for aerospace construction, see 49.025)
- 77.160 (Powder metallurgy Including sintered metal materials and hardmetals)
- 77.180 (Equipment for the metallurgical industry)
There are no standards available at this ICS Level.